Dear reader, life is too short for crap books.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Then I Remembered That This Is America

I read the post at Bookninja titled Arts Pages Abuzz With Frey, and the whole James Frey thing seemed so long ago and far away and unequivocally over, that for an instant I actually thought the headline was referring to Joss Whedon's Fray.

Because in that instant, it made more sense to me that the NYT and the Guardian would be writing about a comic book that's four years old and putting a typo in the headline than dragging this thing out again.

2 comments:

Brady said...

I saw this and initially read it as "abuzz with Fey," so imagine my disappointment when it turned out that Tina Fey has not written a book.

Comrade Dave said...

My first thought was Glenn Frey, and I threw up a little in my mouth.