Dear reader, life is too short for crap books.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Husband of the Year

How do you rate as a husband or wife of the 1930s? I'm actually a little surprised that I scored so highly in wifery, and flat-out astounded that I'm a "Very Superior" husband.

It's more difficult to score high as a good 30s wife on this test because you get points for doing things ("Keeps self dainty, perfumed, and feminine"), while "husband points" are mostly earned by not engaging in oafish behavior ("Fails to brush teeth regularly or keep nails clean.")

44

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!



93

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



Via Shaken & Stirred

2 comments:

KP said...

A 9! I'm a complete failure as a 1930s wife.

Pizza Recipes said...

Nice post thanks for sharingg