Dear reader, life is too short for crap books.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Readathon Shoutouts

Readathon is going on today, with over 60 lit bloggers and devoted bibliophiles committed to reading for 24 hours straight.

I meant to sign up to be a cheerleader for participants, but forgot. Therefore, I am going to cheerlead in an unofficial capacity. Here are just a handful of folks doing Blogathon today. If you get a chance, stop by, see what they're reading, and lend them some moral support:

So Many Books, So Little Time and Books Are My Friends: Mother-daughter book bloggers! How cool is that?

Biblio File: a librarian whose last post was about As I Lay Dying; if she's reading Faulkner for Readathon, she is a brave woman indeed.

This Redhead Reads
The Inside Cover
Caribousmom
A Striped Armchair
Tripping Towards Lucidity
Books I Done Read

2 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks for the shout out! Go readers!

Dewey said...

Another mother-daughter combination is Debi and Annie!