Dear reader, life is too short for crap books.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This Is Why They Invented The Internet

Some enterprising soul has rigged up a Choose Your Own Adventure over at OKCupid.

It is a zombie choose your own adventure.

And now my life is complete...er, literally. Dang zombies.

Your Score: Red Shirt


You killed 18 zombies and earned 14 manliness points!




You've contributed heavily to the excitement of the story, but ultimately died in the end. What can I say? I guess you weren't the main character.

Take another swing at the zombies?


4 comments:

mary_m said...

I did bad. Like, really, really bad.

Brady said...

Note to self: do not count on wife's survival skills in case of zombie invasion.

notarysojack said...

My new favorite thing:

http://flickrvision.com/

notarysojack said...

17 zombies, 28 manliness points.